Zoo Print Kurta With Matching Pyjama
Designed and Made in India, our limited edition products are inspired by original read-aloud poems that speak of the spontaneity of childhood and our cultural values. This gender-neutral gift set, part of our Zoo Treat poem collection comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive game tag, ready for gifting.
1 x kurta: 100% organic cotton hand-block printed by traditional Ajrakh artisans. Wooden buttons closures and flat seams for ease of wearing and fit.
1 x pyjama: 100% organic cotton, natural white with elasticated waist and bottom hem.
Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive game tag, ready for gifting.
- Beautiful unisex 2-pack gift set with one kurta top and one pyjamas bottom.
- 100% Organic Cotton safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed and dyed in natural indigo by traditional artisans in Gujarat. Indigo has hypoallergenic properties and is good for the skin.
- Comes packed in a reusable cloth bag - a perfect gift for new parents and baby.
- Designed and made in India.
1-2 business days to dispatch from warehouse
The top is handblock printed by traditional Ajrakh printers in a remote village in Kutch in Gujarat. Ajrakh is a technique of resist hand block printed, practised exclusively in only two villages in the region. Our artisans use only natural dyes - for this top indigo dye has been used. The top and bottom are ethically stitched in Gujarat in a small independent production unit with less than 10 employees.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Natural dyes are highly sensitive to citric content or lime, thus care should be taken accordingly. Dry in shade. The fabric will become softer with each wash.