Fish Print Angarakha Top With Mint Green Pants
Designed and Made in India, our limited edition organic cotton baby products are uniquely designed for gender-neutral gifting. Inspired by an original read-aloud poem, 'Little Koi wants to fly', this gift set contains:
1 x angarakha top: 100% organic cotton, hand-block printed in azo-free colours. Tie-up closures and flat seams for ease of wearing and fit. Stitching detail on the neckline adds stability and aesthetic value.
1 x pants: 100% organic cotton dyed with colours from nature. The herb used is madder, known to be beneficial for the skin and helpful in common cold and respiratory ailments. Elasticated waist and bottom hem.
Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag.
- A beautiful unisex 2-pack gift set with one angarakha and one pyjamas.
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed with child-friendly dyes.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Packed in a reusable cloth bag created out of our pre-production waste.
- Designed and Made in India.
1-2 business days to dispatch from warehouse
The fish print is hand-block printed by artisans in Gujarat using GOTS certified colours. The pyjama is dyed using azo-free dyes. Both are ethically stitched in Gujarat in a small independent production unit with less than 10 employees. Variation in colour and printing are attributes of the hand processes used in different stages of the making.
Love + Care
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Dry in shade. The fabric will become softer with each wash.